With thousands of people receiving the liposuction surgery each year, liposuction is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of myths and misconceptions about liposuction. We will clarify some of the most common misconceptions regarding liposuction in this blog post.
Myth 1: Liposuction is an effective weight-loss method
- Many people erroneously think that liposuction is a way to lose weight. Yet, liposuction is not meant to help individuals lose a significant amount of weight.
- Instead, it is a body reshaping technique that eliminates tiny pockets of resistive fat that are unresponsive to exercise and nutrition.
Myth 2: Liposuction Treatment is a Long-Term Fix
- Liposuction can eliminate fat cells from the body, however it cannot stop the formation of brand-new fat cells.
- Following liposuction, the body’s leftover fat cells would increase, which could cause the patient to lose the benefits of the procedure.
- To have long-lasting results from liposuction, you must continue living a healthy lifestyle.
Myth 3: Liposuction Surgery Hurts
- Liposuction is doesn’t hurt that much. During healing process, patients may feel some discomfort
- But this may be handled with painkillers that the surgeon will prescribe. The fact that liposuction is less painful than anticipated shocks many people.
Myth 4 : Only women can get Liposuction
- Not just women can have liposuction. In fact, a lot of guys get liposuction to get rid of the extra fat on their chest, belly.
- Men who want to develop a more defined, manly figure may benefit from liposuction.
Myth #5: Liposuction poses a risk.
- Liposuction has dangers, just like any surgical surgery. But when carried out by a trained and skilled physician, liposuction is a safe and efficient operation.
- By selecting a trustworthy surgeon and adhering to all pre- and post-operative instructions, patients can lower their risks.
Finally, liposuction is a secure and reliable surgery that can assist patients in getting the desired body shape. Taking away these common myths and misconceptions can help patients with greater knowledge to choose their liposuction surgery in Indore